Key Principles & Values
- Recognition: We recognise the commitment to serve by all UK Emergency Services staff “who turn out for us, the public, no matter what”
- Health & Wellbeing: We promote and actively support mental and physical wellbeing to ensure UK Emergency Services staff are better equipped to cope and serve
- Participation: We ensure participation for all is on a level playing field - “uniforms on or off, we are all equal”
- Ambition: We structure the Games to provide serious competition, graded by age & gender, to recognise the drive to win. Our ambition is at the same time to encourage those who simply want to participate, acknowledging a PB is just as rewarding as finishing first.
- Community: We will create for the Emergency Services a community with a sense of belonging during this difficult and fractured society
- Quality:We will demonstrate that we are great at running events in the UK