Scrambled Egg Vegetable Hash
- 6 free range eggs whisked
- 1 onion chopped into 1 cm2 chunks
- 1 pepper chopped into 1 cm2 chunks
- Small bag of cherry tomatoes cut into halves
- Small box of mushrooms sliced
- 8 slices of wholegrain toast
Place a large frying pan on a medium – high heat with 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the pan is hot, add the onion, pepper, mushrooms and stir-fry until browned. Add the tomatoes and eggs, and stir fry until the scrambled eggs are cooked. Serve on top of the toast.