- Postponement of inaugural UK Emergency Services Games to 2021
- The Impact of Nutrition on Your Health
- UKESG announces ‘The Andrew Harper Memorial Trophy’
- Geraint Jones, UKESG Ambassador - Former England international cricketer, now teacher and on-call firefighter with Kent Fire and Rescue Service
- Dean Stott, former British Special Forces Soldier and Ambassador for UKESG
Nutrition & Fitness
Keeping you active in lockdown!
27 February 2020
The UKESG provide a stage where all emergency services employees, immediate family and those retired from the services have the chance to compete against each other on a national level.
The Games are about supporting services to promote a healthy and active lifestyle, recognising the positive benefits of sports participation on both physical and mental wellbeing.
"Whether grassroots or elite, your participation is what matters!"